Private Christian School
Loving to Learn and Follow God!
Accredited by the FCCPSA
In Middle school, you will see:
* History and Science projects, experiments, songs, and videos including science fair
* Writers' workshop lessons
* Close reading with skills
* Philosophy study for high school credit
* Foreign language study - including hands on activities and music
* Individualized curriculum, particularly in math, reading, and writing.
Bible Study and Music classes are also offered.
Middle School : Grades 5-8
Middle School can be a difficult time for many students. By pairing down the class size to 10 for Language Arts and Math, Educational Harbor helps students stay focused in this stressful time. We eliminate grades and place the focus on learning. Students are encouraged to choose learning programs that are suited to their style and interests, while still exposing them to hands-on group work that will keep them engaged with others. Students are exposed to Christian apologetics and character development through hearing Bible stories during our "morning meetings." Our history and science curriculum is taught through a Christian worldview. Students who are ready can begin taking middle school classes in 5th grade.
Additional after school enrichment programs and tutoring sessions are available by signing up
We allow students to begin earning high school credit as early as eighth grade depending on maturity and academic levels.
Books recently read in our middle school: "Hatchet," "The Uglies," and "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe."