Welcome to Educational Harbor,
Since we are such a tight-knit community, here is our application process:
1) Read through the web site and familiarize yourself with our mission, goals, schedules, and set-up. Feel free to e-mail me to get more information!
2) We will set up a meeting with a member of the admissions team, or you can attend an open house.
3) The admissions team will send you a family application to complete. Fill out the application and send references letter to two unrelated adults of your choice.
4) Come in to meet the teacher with your student. The teacher will observe your student in the class, or she may read with them to get a feel for your student's personality.
5) The school admissions team will review the information to see if your student is a good fit for the school.
6) While you are waiting, if you intend to pay with scholarship, make sure you've filed the correct paperwork with Step Up or the Florida DOE for McKay. If you are unsure of how to do this, one of our admissions team can point you in the right direction.
Step up FTC income-based scholarship:
McKay learning disabilities scholarship:
Our admissions team: Ms. Stacey Mayo, Ms. Stephanie Powers, Ms. Leslie Barron, and your student's potential teacher.
I can't wait to meet you!
Stacey Mayo, M.Ed
Director, Lead Teacher
To request more information:
Contact Stacey Mayo, Director
Mon-Fri 8am - 4pm
You can also request more information with this form: