Welcome to Educational Harbor,
We are a Christian school and enjoy teaching students about the love God has for them.
Whether you are just curious about us or you are interested in learning more about how we may be able to serve your child here at Educational Harbor, please start by reviewing our simple 1st steps in the enrollment process!
1) Please start by reviewing our mission. Next we invite you to fill out a simple contact form titled "Family Application". Once we receive this, we will reach out to you to schedule a tour with Ms. Tina in Admissions and get an opportunity to meet with the Principal.
Family Application: www.educationalharbor.com/stu-application
High schoolers should additionally fill out the application at www.educationalharbor.com/hs-application.
2) After you have had a chance to tour our school Ms. Tina will invite you to schedule a day where your student will get an opportunity to observe for an in class experience. We call this a "Shadow Day". Your student will get an opportunity to meet other students, and get a better feel for the teacher.
During the shadow day your student will have a placement test to determine where they are academically.
Please note we do not accept students who:
1. Have more than 8 high school credits
2. Are higher than "freshman status"
3. Are older than 15 years old.
At this time, we are not equipped to serve students that fall under the following criteria:
1. Students that are more than a year behind their "age grade" - the grade that corresponds to their age.
2. Students who have disruptive behavioral challenges.
3. Students that do not want to be in school.
We are not a "best fit" for those students.
Educational Harbor accepts cash, check, ACH, and certain scholarships as form of payment. If you intend to use a scholarship as a form of payment, we require the official Award Letter provided to you by the scholarship funding organization.
The following are the 3 Department of Education state funded scholarships that we accept from Step Up for Students Only:
Florida Tax Credit (FTC)
Florida Empowerment Educational Options (FES-EO)
Florida Empowerment Unique Abilities (FES-UA)
Scholarships can be applied for by going to the Step Up for Students website.
Ms. Stacey, Principal
Ms. Stephanie, Assistant
I can't wait to meet you!
Stacey Mayo, M.Ed
To request more information:
Contact Tina Donnelly, Admissions
Mon-Fri 8am - 4pm
941-842-3427, option 1
You can also request more information with this form: